Be Healthy is the Official Distributor of "ETIQA" in the United States Of America.
All sales are final. (No return or Exchange on this item)
Due to Covid-19, we don't accept any return of all the mask items.
* All Masks are individually packaged. *
This not a certified KF94 mask.
The Etiqa Airway Masks are the same as the Etiqa KF94 masks. They are created in the same factory using the same materials and filters.
50pcs MIX color pack - 10pcs / each color (5 colors)
ETIQA Airway Mask
The most basic thing in life is breathing. Breathing comfortably is essential to maintaining a healthy life.
In a world where we are unable to breathe in fresh air safely, We hope that everyone living in the world can breathe comfortably and naturally.
ETIQA is the premium filter that protects you from harmful airborne particles and a basic etiquette for everyone around you.
2. ETIQA Airway Round Basic Mask A (Medium-Mint)
- Soft texture against your skin
- Trendy color goes with everyday outfit
- Provides protection against airborne particle contaminants
- 4 ply filter provides maximum protection
3. Choose your size by measuring from the tip of your nose to the bottom of your chin.
4. Width measurement only reflects one side of the mask. Since the mask is a folding type, to get the full size of the mask, double the width stated above.
Allow ±10mm margin of error per size.
5. How to use
- 1. Unfold the mask and cover your nose and mouth with the nose bridge facing up.
- 2. Press the nose bridge and mold the nose wire to the shape of your nose to secure the mask.
- 3. Check for air leakage and adjust the mask accordingly.
6. Made with Melt Blown material – Filters made from melt-blown materials are highly efficient in filtering and a static adhesion method is used which allows it to filter fine particulate matters as well.
* High-efficiency dust filters are extra fine denier fiber that produces static." This type of filter blocks over 96% of 0.3µm size particles.
4 Ply Mask Filtration Test
KFDA Standards 94%
ETIQA Test (1) result 99.3%
ETIQA Test (2) result 99.1%
- Filtration test means the rate at which the mask filters out external particles when inhaling air.
- ETIQA products show a significantly higher rate than KFDA standards.
- Test (1): NaCl test result (after pre-condition treatment)
- Test (2): Oil test result (after pre-condition treatment)
- Pre-condition refers to severe condition testing under high temperature and high humidity – 38º C ± 2.5ºC / Humidity 85% ± 5%
7. Ergonomically designed for easier breathing.
Breathing Resistance Test
KFDA Standards < 70pa
ETIQA Breathing Resistance Test result 24.1pa
Leakage Rate Test
KFDA Standards < 11%
ETIQA Leakage Test result 4.6%
- Breathing resistance means resistance inside the mask when you inhale air. A lower pa number equals less resistance.
- Leakage rate means the percentage of air leaking into the gap between the mask and the face.
- ETIQA products show significantly lower test results than KFDA standards.